The film Valkyrie is directed by Bryan Singer and stars Tom Cruise. It is a historical thriller movie set in WWII Germany.
The film represents the July 20, 1944 plot of German army officers whose the leader was Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg.
After changing release dates twice Valkyrie was released on December 25, 2008 and will be released in Germany on January 22, 2009.
This photo handout shows U.S. actor Tom Cruise dressed in his role as German Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg during the production of ‚Valkyrie‘, near Berlin. United Artists Connor Handout
- Tom Cruise stars as Colonel Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg, a German World War II colonel who leads the plot
- Kenneth Branagh portrays Major General Henning von Tresckow.
- Bill Nighy portrays General Friedrich Olbricht. Nighy was cast to give a sympathetic quality, so Olbricht would not be the „fall guy“. Nighy wanted to convey Olbricht as divided between complaining about Hitler’s regime and actually doing something about it.
- Terence Stamp portrays General Ludwig Beck. Singer met Stamp to discuss playing a part in X-Men, having admired him for portraying General Zod in Superman II. Stamp endured the Blitz as a child and aided Singer in staging a scene where the Stauffenbergs hide from the Allied bombings. The actor described his approach to portraying Beck: „There has to be a kind of non-judgmental discernment, so when I’m playing villains, they don’t think they’re particularly villains.“ The actor sought to find „the part of Terence that would be prepared to fall on his sword for certain ideals.“
- Kevin McNally portrays Dr. Carl Friedrich Goerdeler.
- David Schofield portrays Erwin von Witzleben.
- Christian Berkel portrays Colonel Albrecht Ritter Mertz von Quirnheim.
- Jamie Parker portrays Lieutenant Werner von Haeften.
- and many more..
Daily Deals: PS4 Pro God of War Bundle, 3DS XL Pikachu Edition, 2017 IGN Movie of the Year The place for everyone interested in Valkyries, amazons, strong women, fighting women and female bodybuilders. , pictures, video clips, message (titulada Valkiria en España y Operación Valquiria en Hispanoamérica) es un largometraje dirigido por Bryan Singer, estrenado en 2008. Diana the Valkyrie Diana 's Newsletter. This newsletter tells you what happened on web site each month, from March 1997 onwards. And all old newsletters Tags: diana, valkyrie, Buy : Read 1117 s & TV Reviews - Amazon.com is Biual in 'Thor: Ragnorok,' But You Won't be Able to Tell Tessa Thompson confirmed character's uality on Twitter. drive –bhikkhuni-