Ordered List with ol li
Be A Kid Again
- Do a cartwheel.
- Sing into your hairbrush.
- Walk barefoot in wet grass.
- Play a song you like really loud, over and over.
- Dot all your xxxs with smiley faces.
- Read the funnies. Throw the rest of the paper away.
- Dunk your cookies.
unordered like this:
- Put way too much sugar on your cereal.
- Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
- Giggle a lot for no reason.
- Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.
Ancient wisdom I just made up. . .
This page covers how to create ordered, unordered, and definition lists using HTML tags : ol, ul, li, dd, dt, and dd. The page also shows how to create nested lists and how to change There are three types of list; unordered lists, ordered lists and definition lists. We will look at the first two here, and lists in the HTML Intermediate Tutorial. Un HTML List - Choose List Item Marker. The CSS list-style-type property is used to define the style of the list item marker: Lists in HTML documents - un are rendered in an identical manner except that visual user agents number list items. User agents may present those numbers in a variety of ways. Tags: lists, html, documents, world, HTML are used to present list of information in well formed semantic way. The most common forms of HTML are un . There comes a time in most complex programs where you want to ask a simple question like, ‘have I already processed a string with this id’? Linear searches through an array are easy to write , categories navigation templates are synergistic—the benefits of their redundancy are covered in Wikipedia:Categories, , navigation templates.